Saturday, July 6, 2019

Fahira : My Grandpa's Ducks

It was a happy trip we had a couple of weeks ago when we went to my father's place on the third day of Idul Fitri : Moslem's Holy Day. We gathered together with all of my siblings and spent the night barbecuing there.








It is a seldom thing for my siblings and I to gather as a whole, because the four of us live in four different cities and have difficulties to match our off days.

My father retired about 11 years ago, and 2 years after my mother passed away, he remarried and live with my step mother for the previous 3 years. Both of them loves gardening so they spent their everyday lives planting edible food and flowers.




My father said a few months ago, that he would love to add something more entertaining for him to play with and to make his grandchildren happy when they visit so he add : ducks. And yes, Fahira and her cousins are happy. And so are we.




No comments: