Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Massage without masseur

I am a mother. At home, I deal with everything. From cleaning to ironing, and also be a good listener to my husband, about his job, his friends etc. And to take care of my 3 daughters, and a father in law. Be a mother is a multi-tasking job, but really is satisfying when everything is done right.
Doing all of these domestic routine, make me able to do things I was not able to do when I was still single.

Am I tired ? Yes, physically I do. While the inner side of me feels so self-composed at the end of the day -- to see the 3 sleeping face, then have a tea and have a chat with my husband and enjoy the night sky or tv programme --, my hands, feet and back sometimes feel stiff. For sure, a husband to massage is a perfect happiness, but it doesn't always happen to be a reality, he himself is tired too, so we better enjoy the night relaxing together.

Thank God, in my country, this hot balm is very popular. A lot of people use it to cure stiff and to prevent cold. But, off course, one shouldn't use it daily, because of the hot feeling, it might hurt the skin. There are a lot of brands here, but I love this lavender one the most ; it is not burning hot, and the smell is lavender. I simply apply it on my back, shoulder, or feet, and the heat will massage me like a masseur.



The hot balm could also be apply on the stomach and chest when we feels like we are about to have cold. But after all, it is just a preventive solution, when we really are sick, just go to the doctor.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely lavender -- nothing smells better!