Saturday, February 17, 2018

Being a Parent is no Picnic

To me, being a mother is an adventure from the very beginning. Feeling my babies kicking in my womb, preparing names for them etc is an exciting feeling. But, when they already be in the world, the real adventure had begun.

First, it was quite stressing and happy feeling at the same time. I feel stress whenever my baby cried and I don't know what's wrong, plus I live in my parents in law's home and if I cannot make her calm, I was so afraid of being thought as a bad mother (thought it was just my feeling, it was not happening anyway). But, seeing my baby's funny thing is also a happy feeling, I cannot explain the beauty of being a mother and see our little people unless you are one. It can only be felt by a parent.

There are a lot of feelings of being a parent, but really, it's included less sleep, a lot of tiring job, sadness, angry and pity at the same time. There are a lot of tasks to be completed and everything. Too much of them to be described and I think I'm not in the mood to dramatized it now.



No comments: