Saturday, February 10, 2018

Fahira : Daily Tasks

My first daughter, Fahira, is a third grader. When she was being a first and second grader, she used to be an (forced) early bird, because her school started at 7.15 pm. Due to the lack of classes, the school made the third grader be in the afternoon shift, starting at 12.45-16.30 pm. Fahira then started to wake up late. I let her, because I'm afraid that she will be sleepy in her class.

Until a few days ago, when we had a chat and I told her about the fun things I did with Farisha in the morning. I talked about the beautiful sunshine, and how the day is not so hot and so comfortable to have breakfast outside while watching the birds and greet the neighbors who pass by our home to their schools or work. That makes Fahira would to experience the same thing.as well and told how fun it would be if she could help me clean the house before school etc. I said that I'm not wanting to tell her everything she should do everyday instead, I want her to think of what she wants to do to spend her day, and I told her to decide and set her own itinerary daily and if she write it down probably I could help her reach her goal.

So she did it. She even add a little decoration as a background. So, let's get started, and Bismillah, I hope it works.



No comments: