Saturday, February 24, 2018

Home Sweet Home

Everybody loves clean home. Clutter free home, dust free stuff, easy-to-find personal things ; this is what everybody had in mind when connected with the word 'home'. Or at least, that's what I always see on people's instagram when they post something with the word #home.

That is my dream as well actually. But having 3 creative little girls, I think I must wait a little (years?) bit more to accomplish it. Right now, what I am having is toys everywhere home even there are containers I told them to put them all after playing but they keep on being everywhere. 

But the most eyesore thing we have at home is dirty walls. My daughters write on all the walls. Stressing.

The fasting month and the Idh Holy day are approaching. So we decided to make a change at home, and what I mean is repaint and cleaning the wall.


1 comment:

Ezzyh Hijab Store said...

Assalamualaikum,
Perkenalkan kami dari Ezzyh Syar’i menjual busana muslim dan perlengkapan muslim yang berbasis di bekasi, Indonesia
Silahkan Kunjungi toko kami
https://shopee.co.id/ezzyh.hijab